Links We Like
In honor of Veterans’ Day this week. Thank you.
Hosting a party? Try these awesome recipes!
- 8 slices center cut bacon, chopped
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 rounded teaspoons prepared Dijon style mustard
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, available on dairy aisle
- 3 scallions, chopped
- Brown bacon in non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Drain crisp bacon bits on paper towels.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, Dijon, Swiss and scallions with cooked bacon.
- Place mixture in a shallow baking dish or pie pan.
- Place in microwave for 3 minutes. Stir.
- Place under broiler until top is browned.
- Or you can bake at 400 degrees bake until golden and bubbly at edges, 15 to 18 minutes.
- Serve with crackers or bread.