We believe that dance education, creation, and performance should be accessible to ALL. Through the following programs, Frame Dance continues to expand the reach of its dance education curriculum, enable art-makers to create meaningful work, and share the transformational power of dance with our community.
- Dance Program at HAWC: Frame Dance collaborates with the Houston Area Women’s Center to bring children the opportunity to express themselves and connect with others through art.
- Screendance at HISD: Frame Dance brings a thoughtfully developed screendance curriculum to middle and highschool students in participating HISD schools.
- Scholarships: Frame Dance is committed to the principle that every child deserves dance education. We offer full scholarships and tuition assistance to help families meet the expenses of participating in our programs.
- Open Studio for Artists: We enable artists to dream, innovate, and create meaningful work by providing the space and environment for their ideas to take shape and form. Every Sunday, we welcome local artists to rent our beautiful studio for only $10/hr.
- Artist Residency: During the summer, we invite artists to develop their artistic vision during a week-long residency at our studio.
In order to continue bringing the transformative power of dance to our community, we need your support. Please consider making a tax-deductible contribution through the link below.