Let’s do a check-in with this list of habits for a healthy mind and body, found at Psychology Today. To read the whole article, go here. Which are the ones you need to work on?
7 HABITS FOR A HEALTHY MIND IN A HEALTHY BODY
- Daily Physicality: Exercise for at least 20 minutes most days of the week.
- Intellectual Curiosity: Spend some time in focused thought, exploring new ideas every day.
- Foster Creativity: Challenge your mind to connect unrelated ideas in new and useful ways.
- Human Unity: Create and maintain close-knit human bonds and a social support network.
- Spiritual Connectedness: Identify a Source of inspiration that is bigger than you.
- Energy Balance: Balance Calories in/Calories out.
- Voluntary Simplicity: Embrace the liberty that comes with wanting and needing less.