Dance Connect Film Festival 2022
When: Tuesday, May 31, 6 PM
Where: Meyerland Performing and Visual Arts Middle School auditorium, 10410 Manhattan Dr.
Submission Deadline: Monday, May 23, 5 PM
Frame Dance Productions is proud to offer a film festival showcasing the talents of HISD student dancers and filmmakers. All HISD middle and high school are eligible to submit one or more films to the festival, and films may be created and submitted by more than one student. Films are adjudicated and awards given in the categories of
Films must be a maximum of 3 minutes in length and the filmmaker must have permission to use all parts of the film (for example, the music).
Submit films on the Frame Dance FilmFreeway site by using the button below.
- Click “Submit” on the FilmFreeway webpage
- Log in or create a FilmFreeway account
- Click the “My Projects” tab
- Select “Add a Project” and then select the film/video option
- Fill in information about your film and then click “Save Project”
- Upload your film (or link to a Vimeo file) and click “Save”
- Select “Dance Connect Film Fest” and click the “Submit Now” button