Frame Dance returns to a mask-optional policy indoors at our studio for all members of our community beginning March 14. Our studio and waiting areas are open to our families and visitors.
How will we work together to maintain a healthy studio? We will continue to support a healthy community through our prevention strategy that we have utilized since the beginning of the pandemic:
- Supporting those who choose to wear masks
- Staying home if sick or experiencing COVID symptoms
- Practicing regular and correct hand hygiene
- Finding opportunities to be outdoors for dancing, eating, and socializing
- Encouraging vaccination when medically appropriate
- Continuing the home quarantine and testing practices when medically appropriate