Frame Dance Studio Etiquette and Policies
You can help us provide a nurturing, safe and creative environment in our lobby and studio by following these studio policies.
- Jewelry must be removed before class. Wristwatches, necklaces, large rings on ears or fingers, and bracelets on wrists or ankles are a potential hazard should they catch on clothing, hair, or other dancers. Small, non-dangling earrings are allowed.
- Jeans are not allowed in dance class.
- Out of respect for the quality of artistry and the learning environment Frame Dance promotes, we ask that late students obtain the permission of the front desk administrator, prior to joining a class that has already started, by waiting just outside the classroom door.
- We require each participant to complete a liability waiver before entering the studio.
- Please do not bring food, drinks, or chewing gum into the dance studio or dressing rooms. Water is allowed.
- For your child’s safety, unattended children are not permitted in the dance studio without a teacher.
- Please do not wear street shoes on the dance floor. We recommend you dance barefoot as socks can be slippery.
- No photography is permitted during class. Please use this time to focus on and connect with your child. Teachers and administrators may take photos and will be happy to share them with you after class.
- It is the family’s/student’s responsibility to register for make-up classes. Make-ups must occur during the same semester in which a class is missed. Please plan-ahead for vacations and other activities. We offer one make-up/demo class at the end of the semester. For more information, please contact Bobbie Hackett.
- In the event of inclement weather, please do not hesitate to email us with any questions or concerns. If you provided your email address at registration, please watch for correspondence; we will send out notices as quickly as possible.
- Please plan your schedule carefully as Frame Dance does not provide refunds.
- Youth Ensemble, please read and follow the clothing and hair instructions on the class page.
- Spill-proof water bottles are recommended for all students in all classes. Adults may use the water cooler.