Frame Dance Studio Etiquette and Policies
You can help us provide a nurturing, safe and creative environment in our lobby, studio, and classroom spaces, by following these studio policies.
- Jewelry must be removed before class. Wristwatches, necklaces, large rings on ears or fingers, and bracelets on wrists or ankles are a potential hazard should they catch on clothing, hair, or other dancers. Small, non-dangling earrings are allowed.
- Jeans are not allowed in dance class.
- Out of respect for the quality of artistry and the learning environment Frame Dance promotes, we ask that late students obtain the permission of the front desk administrator, prior to joining a class that has already started, by waiting just outside the classroom door.
- We require each participant to complete a liability waiver before entering the studio.
- Please do not bring food, drinks, or chewing gum into the dance studio. Water is allowed.
- For your child’s safety, unattended children are not permitted in the dance studio without a teacher.
- Please do not wear street shoes on the dance floor. We recommend you dance barefoot as socks can be slippery.
- No photography is permitted during class. Teachers and administrators may take photos and will be happy to share them with you after class.
- It is the family’s/student’s responsibility to register for make-up classes. Make-ups must occur during the same semester in which a class is missed. Please plan-ahead for vacations and other activities.
- In the event of inclement weather, please do not hesitate to email us with any questions or concerns. Weather cancellations will be shared on our social media platforms. If you provided your email address at registration, please watch for correspondence; we will send out notices as quickly as possible.
- Youth Ensemble, please read and follow the clothing and hair instructions on the class page.
- Spill-proof water bottles are recommended for all students in all classes.
Frame Dance has a strict no refund policy. Tuition for classes is non-refundable and Frame Dance is not responsible for any scheduling conflicts or missed classes. If a class is cancelled by Frame Dance, you will be contacted by our staff regarding your options for make-up classes in a comparable class that may be offered. If for any reason a class must change format/structure (such as shifting an in-person class to an online class) no refunds or credits will be given.