Event Phone: 832-781-0808
For parents and their children who are walking through 24 months
Weekly Class Time – THREE OPTIONS:
- OPTION 1: Mondays, September 11 – November 13 @ 10:00 – 10:45 AM
- OPTION 2: Thursdays, September 14 – November 16 @ 10:00 – 10:45 AM
- OPTION 3: Saturdays, September 16 – November 18 @ 9:15 – 10:00 AM
***SELECT YOUR CLASS DATE(S) WHEN YOU REGISTER***
Semester Cost: $275 total for parent and child
Teacher: Ashley Horn (Monday and Thursday classes); Lydia Hance (Saturday class)
Class Description: Parent and child will bond in this fun class that focuses on motor skill development, creativity, musicality, and coordination. Through dance and the use of props, little ones will explore space through movement, and begin to learn to take direction from a teacher (other than a parent). Benefits include:
- early development of balance
- early development of rhythm
- increased attentiveness
- better listening skills
- new little friends
- early learning of the importance of movement and exercise. And good for you for modeling this!
Dress Code: Anything you can move in. We dance barefoot.
Location: Our new home for all of our classes is at the River Oaks School of Dancing in the Shepherd Square Shopping Center at the corner of Shepherd and Westheimer.
River Oaks School of Dancing
2621 S. Shepherd Dr., Houston, Texas 77098
For questions, contact Lydia Hance at 832-781-0808.